Shipping and handling per order
The Netherlands: Free
Rest of the world: €25
• Signed and numbered art piece
• Technique: CNC Swirl / Engine turned
• 14,8 × 10,5 cm
These artworks play with the iconic technique of metal swirls and engine turned surfaces. By using a computer controlled machine the lines can be formed into any silhouette creating depth and an optical illusion of movement.
The collection consists of 7 patterns. The traditional technique was the starting point for a more contemporary experiment to change the appearance of metal into a new aesthetic.
Attention! Cleaning tips:
• Do not touch the brass sheet with your bare hands to prevent oxidation
• Do not use liquid copper/brass polish
• Use dry copper polishing cloth
Designer Lex Pott (1985) employs a raw and intuitive method. In his work, he returns to the origin of the materials he uses most: wood, stone and metal. He does not hide his designs under indirect layers, but reduces them to their very essence. He graduated cum laude in 2009 at the Design Academy Eindhoven.